Fire Marshal for Care Homes
About the course
Our Fire Marshal for Care Homes online training course is designed to provide you with the knowledge to carry out the functions and duties of a fire marshal. Aimed specifically for Care Homes, this online course has content that is relevant to care and residential homes. If you are looking for our general Fire Marshal Online Training course, click here.
This course also contains all the content available in the Basic Fire Awareness and Fire Extinguisher courses. This course is a variation on the Fire Marshal course and contains information that is specific to employees of care and residential homes.
If you require any additional information or support with any aspects of fire prevention including risk assessments, evacuation procedures or training please get in touch.
- RoSPA Approved **
- Duration: 220 mins *
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- £35 per license
- Industry specific training relevant to the care industry
- Easy to follow training offering great value for money
- This course requires Adobe Flash Player
**Our RoSPA approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.