COVID-19 Safety Services For Education Sector
-Keep your school safe-
CALL NOW 024 7771 7503
The COVID-19 pandemic has introduced a whole new area of risk for education providers. JCH Safety are working with numerous schools across Coventry and the West Midlands, to develop safe education environments.
It is vital that staff and student feel safe at school and JCH Safety can help you to achieve this. We can assist with hygiene and cleaning plans, COVID-19 risk assessments, first aid and fire safety strategies and much more.
How we will help:
- Online and physical site meetings for organisations to assess risk, develop strategy and policy formation.
- We carry out a desktop gap analysis of your organisation to determine your level of health and safety compliance and COVID-19 risk..
- We work with your organisation to lower risk, increase safety to allow your school to function safely.
- Update existing safety policies and strategy to accommodate COVID-19 controls (includes fire safety and evacuation planning).
- Provision of training.
- Safety inspections and compliance audits.
ONLINE meetings and site visits available
NEW TRAINING COURSE - COVID-19 SAFE WORKPLACES
With the UK opening up more and people starting to come back to the office or adopting a hybrid approach, we are pleased to announce the completion of a new course, Covid-19 Safe Workplaces.
This course is designed to help employers and returning employees ensure they are taking steps to ensure the workplace is Covid safe. It includes information about assessing Covid risk and making reasonable adaptions to workplace policies and layouts.