Assessing Display Screen Equipment
About the course
Aimed at companies and organisations who employ staff who use display screen equipment, this course is designed to allow companies to bring the expensive task of assessing display screen equipment in-house.
It is intended to be completed by those who would like to be equipped with the necessary skills and competency to become a DSE assessor. It helps the learner understand how to carry out DSE assessments, preventing the need for expensive external consultants. This is a great way to reduce your company costs and to keep your valuable staff safe.
The term Display Screen Equipment (DSE) covers laptops, desktop computers, tablets and other IT equipment. If this equipment is not set up correctly, users are at an increased risk from serious health conditions.
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Managers (IIRSM) Approved **
- Fast effective learning in an interactive way
- Opportunities to stop and start the course meaning that everyone has the time to learn.
- Improved legal compliance
- Effective evidence of quality training
- £25 per license
**Our IIRSM approved courses are owned by VideoTile Learning Ltd and distributed under licence.